Littler’s Executive Employer® Conference is a multi-day event that covers the most significant employment law developments and trends impacting the workplace. The conference is designed specifically for in-house counsel, senior human resources executives and employee relations professionals. The programs are intended to help you keep your organization on the path of legal compliance. By attending you will get advice on how to minimize and avoid risk, and learn how to implement strategic, practical solutions that will enhance the workplace and strengthen your workforce.
The 36th annual Executive Employer Conference will take place May 8-10, 2019, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona.
Invitation Only Event
For more information, please email Executive Employer Conference.
2018 Conference Highlights
Please enjoy photos and the video below from the 2018 Executive Employer Conference.
To see Bloomberg Law’s coverage of the Executive Employer Conference, go to https://www.bna.com/executive-employer/.
2018 Session Materials
The 2018 Executive Employer Conference presentations and materials are available here for those who attended the conference. From your computer, enter the same username and password used to access the Executive Employer mobile app then choose “Schedule” from the menu. Files will be available to view or download from each session. Browsers that offer the best compatibility include Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Presentation download instructions:
- Click on a session and scroll to the “Documents” section.
- Select the documents for download then choose “Favorite.”
- Steps 1 and 2 can be repeated for each session download.
- Once complete, click the “My Briefcase” tab on the menu and all “favorited” materials will be populated.
- Click on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner and all materials can be emailed to yourself.