Littler’s Executive Employer® Conference is a multi-day event that covers the most significant employment law developments and trends impacting the workplace. The conference is designed specifically for in-house counsel, senior human resources executives and employee relations professionals. The programs are intended to help you keep your organization on the path of legal compliance. By attending you will get advice on how to minimize and avoid risk, and learn how to implement strategic, practical solutions that will enhance the workplace and strengthen your workforce.
The 35th annual Executive Employer Conference will take place May 2-4, 2018, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona. The conference will begin at 2pm on Wednesday, May 2, with the final session concluding at 1pm on Friday, May 4.
Invitation Only Event
Registration is closed for the 2018 Executive Employer Conference.
In collaboration with Littler, Bloomberg Law® will be interviewing panelists across a broad spectrum of employment and labor topics, providing insight from more than 30 conference sessions. See what’s happening at the Bloomberg Law News Desk in the conference hall and follow the conversation at #2018Employer.
A new special session has been added to the conference, Understanding the DOL’s PAID Program: What it Means and How to Self-Audit for Compliance Success! The session will take place on Thursday, May 3 from 5:15 – 6:00 p.m.
The full agenda will include these topics and more:
- Accommodating Religion in the Workplace
- The Pay Equity Wave Continues: What You Need to Know
- Rehab Roundup: ADA, FMLA and State Law Compliance When You Manage Employees with Substance Addictions
- Sexual Harassment 2.0: Considering New Workplace Solutions for an Old Problem
- The State of the States: Filling in the Gaps Left by the Feds (Presented by Littler’s Workplace Policy Institute)
- Three Weeks And Counting: Key Action Items For U.S. Multinational Employers Before Enforcement of the EU’s New General Data Protection Regulation Begins