The premier labor and employment law conference, The Executive Employer®, is a multi-day event that covers the most significant legal developments and trends impacting the workplace. It is designed specifically for in-house legal counsel and senior level executives in human resources, compliance, employee relations, and employee benefits to prepare their companies for the workplace of the future. Attendees will partake in three days of thought leadership, education, and networking.
The 37th annual Executive Employer Conference will take place May 6-8, 2020, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort in Phoenix, Arizona.
The conference is an invitation-only event.
For more information, please email Executive Employer Conference.
2019 Conference Highlights
Please enjoy photos from the 2019 Executive Employer Conference and the highlights video below.
2019 Conference Materials
The 2019 Executive Employer Conference presentations and materials are available here for conference attendees. From your computer, enter the same username and password used to access the Executive Employer mobile app then choose “Schedule” from the menu. Files will be available to view or download from each session. Browsers that offer the best compatibility include Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Presentation download instructions:
- Click on a session and scroll to the “Documents” section.
- Select the documents for download then choose “Favorite.”
- Steps 1 and 2 can be repeated for each session download.
- Once complete, click the “My Briefcase” tab on the menu and all “favorited” materials will be populated.
- Click on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner and all materials can be emailed to yourself.