Littler’s Executive Employer® Conference is a multi-day event that covers the most significant employment law developments and trends impacting the workplace. The conference is designed specifically for in-house counsel, senior human resources executives and employee relations professionals. The programs are intended to help you keep your organization on the path of legal compliance. By attending you will get advice on how to minimize and avoid risk, and learn how to implement strategic, practical solutions that will enhance the workplace and strengthen your workforce.
Invitation Only Event
The 35th annual Executive Employer Conference will take place May 2-4, 2018, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona.
The full agenda will be available in February 2018, including these topics and more:
- Accommodating Religion in the Workplace
- Leveraging Legal Operations and Technology to Create Efficiencies in Your Legal Department
- Managing, Motivating and Improving Performance
- The Pay Equity Wave Continues: What You Need to Know
- Rehab Roundup: ADA, FMLA and State Law Compliance When You Manage Employees with Substance Addictions
- Sexual Harassment 2.0: Considering New Workplace Solutions for an Old Problem
- The State of the States: Filling in the Gaps Left by the Feds (Presented by Littler’s Workplace Policy Institute)
- Three Weeks And Counting: Key Action Items For U.S. Multinational Employers Before Enforcement of the EU’s New General Data Protection Regulation Begins